How to Create an ActiveCampaign Signup Form
1. Create a new form and add fields
On the FormCrafts dashboard, click on New Form and add a new blank form.
On the next screen, click on the Add Field icon to the top-right and add a couple of fields:
- custom text field
- one line input labelled First Name
- one line input labelled Last Name
- email field labelled Email
- one line input labelled Phone
- checkbox field labelled Tags
- submit field.
2. Enable ActiveCampaign
To enable ActiveCampaign click on Addons (top-left) -> Marketing -> ActiveCampaign -> Enable. On the popup window add the URL and Key. You can find these two values by logging into your ActiveCampaign account and going to Settings -> Developer.
Now we individually map the form fields to their respective ActiveCampaign columns, and our final mapping would look like this:
That's it. Our lead generation form is ready to be used. Click on Preview (top-right) to test it.