FormCrafts is the only form builder that allows you to create
and embed forms directly in emails.
Don't drag your users to forms. Take the form to them.
- Fill the form in email and hit Submit
- Get redirected to Thank You page
Most forms can be filled and submitted entirely in the user's email client. This could include feedback forms, surveys, market research, application forms, etc ...
- Fill Page 1 in email and hit Continue
- Get redirected to Page 2 in the browser
- Finish the form and hit Submit
This also works well with other complex forms (such as those with dependent fields), and complex validations.
- 90% see the full interactive form
- 10% see the fallback form
Email clients like Outlook don't have support for multiple fields. No worries though. They can still see the fallback.
The fallback can be a form field or custom HTML (which could simply be a link to your form).
Coming up with designs can be hard. We have dozens of curated email form templates to help you get started. Survey email forms, application email forms, order email forms, feedback email forms, event RSVP email forms ... you name it.
Free 21-day trial
Not convinced? Try FormCrafts for 21 days.
- Completely free
- No credit card required
- Full access to customer support
- If it doesn't work: delete all your data. We don't make you jump through hoops.